Join Our Team!
We are looking for caregivers
Loyal Care employs exceptional caregivers who have the desire and experience to offer top quality in-home assistance and care. Caregivers will assist clients with activities of daily living that may include the following:
- Companion Care
- Respite Service: providing a much-needed break for full time caregivers
- Personal Care including bathing, dressing, and personal hygiene
- Meal preparation and cleaning up meal-related items
- Mobility assistance, transferring and positioning clients
- Dementia Care
- Assisting with end of life respite service
- Routine housekeeping tasks: dusting, vacuuming, making beds, cleaning bathrooms, etc.
- Escort and Errand assistance, including medical, dental, and other appointments, or grocery shopping
- Checking in on clients when caregivers or family cannot
- Providing medication reminders
- Overnight or live-in services as needed
Some client assignments, not all, will require CNA, LPN, or RN credentials to assist with medical tasks to include taking vitals, administering medication, assisting clients with medical equipment, and more.
If you are interested in becoming one of Loyal Care’s trusted caregivers, please complete our online employment application. This application will take approximately 15 minutes to complete.