Join Our Team!
Personal Care Assistants & Caregivers
Personal Care Assistants/Caregivers assist clients with activities of daily living that may include the following:
- Respite Service providing a much-needed break for full time caregivers
- Personal Care including bathing, dressing, and personal hygiene
- Meal preparation and clean up
- Mobility assistance, transferring and positioning clients
- Dementia Care
- Assisting with end of life respite service
- Routine housekeeping tasks dusting, vacuuming, changing beds, cleaning bathrooms, laundry assistance, etc.
- Provide transportation assistance including medical, dental, personal and other appointments, or grocery shopping
- Checking in on clients when caregivers or family cannot
- Providing medication reminders
- Overnight services, including weekends
If you are interested in becoming one of Loyal Care’s trusted personal care assistants or a caregiver, please complete our online employment application. This application will take approximately 15 minutes to complete. We appreciate your resume along with the application. Share your resume with firstname.lastname@example.org.
Qualifications and requirements of the position:
- Past experience helpful
- Strong communication skills, empathetic, reliable, trustworthy
- Willing to have strong understanding of the company’s mission and values
- Great people skills and patience
- Must be able to lift, push, pull up to 40 lbs.
- Have a valid driver’s license, good driving record and reliable vehicle
- Ability to pass background screening including substance testing
Loyal Care offers:
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Accommodation to work-life balance
- Work with a team of professionals who are hard-working and compassionate
- Daily interaction with people and transforming their lives when they need help
- Company culture is one of kindness, reliability, and trust
The positions are open until filled! Apply on-line and contact our office for additional information @ 406-752-0146.