Join Our Team!
We are looking for a nurse administrator and caregivers – ask about our employee benefits
Caregivers will assist clients with activities of daily living that may include the following:
- Respite Service providing a much-needed break for full time caregivers
- Personal Care including bathing, dressing, and personal hygiene
- Meal preparation and cleaning up
- Mobility assistance, transferring and positioning clients
- Dementia Care
- Assisting with end of life respite service
- Routine housekeeping tasks dusting, vacuuming, changing beds, cleaning bathrooms, laundry assistance, etc.
- Escort and Errand assistance including medical, dental, and other appointments, or grocery shopping
- Checking in on clients when caregivers or family cannot
- Providing medication reminders
- Overnight or live-in services as needed
Some client assignments will require CNA, LPN, or RN credentials to assist with medical tasks to include taking vitals, administering medication, assisting clients with medical equipment, and more.
If you are interested in becoming one of Loyal Care’s trusted caregivers please complete our online employment application. This application will take approximately 15 minutes to complete. We appreciate your resume along with the application. Share your resume with email@example.com.
Nurse Administrator position- now hiring! Loyal Care seeks a compassionate, friendly LPN or RN with an active certification to join our team. The position is part-time, 25 to 28 hours per week. Compensation is $17 to $21 per hour, based on qualifications and experience. Benefits included.
Details of the position:
- Perform home visits and meet new clients for service determination
- Create a personalized care plan for clients
- Enter data into a specialized database
- Frequent home visits for service review
- Review service delivery records
- Mentor, provide training and guidance to our exceptional caregivers
Qualifications and requirements of the position:
- Strong communication skills, empathetic, and be an effective, organized coordinator
- Willing to have strong understanding of the company’s mission and values
- Great people skills and patience
- LPN or RN certified in the state of Montana
- Must be able to lift, push, pull up to 40 lbs.
- Have a valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Ability to pass background screening including substance testing
Why you want to work for Loyal Care?
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Accommodation to work-life balance
- Work with a team of professionals who are hard-working and compassionate
- Daily interaction with people and transforming their lives when they need help
- Company culture is one of kindness, reliability, and trust
The position is open until filled! Apply on-line and contact our office for additional information.