Now Hiring Care Assistants!
A place to be of Service to others. Join our team. Feel fulfilled.
Loyal Care offers to our part-time and full-time team members the following benefits
- On the job training
- Wellness benefit option
- Company 401K option to save money for your future
- Flexibility in scheduling- choose your schedule and weekly number of hours to work
- Time off to participate in life’s events – attend functions, appointments, vacations, family outings
- Weekly pay, direct deposit for convenience, mileage compensation
- Supplement your social security income
- You do not have to show up to an office – you work independently to help others
- Be part of a work culture of kindness, respect, reliability, and trust
Qualifications and requirements of our care assistant position
No experience necessary – on the job training! Our care assistants find using their traits and skills to help others is a meaningful purpose.
Are you a good cook? Do you mind assisting others with showering or putting their socks on? Or transporting someone to a health appointment, or grocery shopping? Do you mind light housekeeping? Helping someone with their laundry, then hang up or fold their laundry in their home? These are just a few activities of daily living that are challenging for our clients.
- be trustworthy, reliable and compassionate
- have a great moral compass and values
- have a valid driver license
- be able to push, pull or lift up to 40 lbs
- if providing transportation services it is important to have a clean driving record
- can pass background screening
Apply here on our website or call our office for an application. 406-752-0146
What you will learn and gain as a team member
- Build time management and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivation, reliability
- Work in a team environment and also work independently
- Reporting client conditions and observations, assessing situations
- Learning about health conditions and how to assist those who have physical and/ or mental challenges
- Taking the certified nursing assistant (CNA) exam with what you have learned on the job
Make a difference in someone’s life