How Loyal Care Can Help
Trusted Care to Keep You or a Loved One Safe At Home
Personal Care/Meal Preparation
- Choose from these care services: personal hygiene care such as assisting with showering, washing hair, shaving, applying lotion; dressing, toileting, incontinence care, mobility and ambulating assistance; meal planning, grocery shopping, cooking, serving prepared meals, kitchen clean-up; medication reminders, or medication administration from a nurse.
Post Discharge Care
- After surgery or an illness we can assist with personal care, exercises, medical equipment assistance, mobility, toileting, home maker tasks, transportation, cooking, meal planning, grocery or other shopping, and pet care.
- Respite care provides short-term relief for family members. It can be arranged for just an afternoon once a week, all day, or for multiple days. Care can be provided at home or at a health care center. We will take care of the care needs and tasks so family members can re-energize and have a much needed break.
End of Life Care
- End-of-life care is the support and medical care provided until death. Older people often live with one or more chronic illness and need significant care for days, weeks, and sometimes months before death. We work alongside medical professionals providing support so family members can get some rest knowing their loved one has compassionate assistance.
Light Housekeeping and Laundry
- We assist with tasks that are physically challenging to some folks, such as vacuuming, kitchen cleanup and organization, bathroom upkeep, bed linen changes, laundry, garbage take-out, and cleaning floors.
- We provide transportation services to health, dental, personal appointments and errands, or a picturesque drive. If needed, we will shop with a client and help with the heavy lifting.
- Sadly, one in five people are anticipated to have dementia. Loyal Care is actively involved with and supports the Alzheimer’s Association, especially the Montana Chapter. We have care assistants and leadership experienced with dementia care.
Brain Stimulation Activities
- Providing a companion for brain stimulation activities is available in a care routine. Loyal Care has identified activities to encourage our clients to participate in that are engaging, strategic, and enjoyable. Brain stimulation activities ward off and help improve short term memory and overall cognitive thinking.
Medication Reminders and Administration
- Reminders to take medications at the appropriate time.
- Registered Nurse available for private pay medication administration when a family member is not available for a short period of time, to coordinate the medication administration for a client, or if needed by a client for long-term.
- Assistance with pet care such as feeding, watering, walking and taking pets to grooming appointments.
If you do not see the specific care task(s) you need assistance with, just ask us, we are committed to providing solutions.
What People Say
Your caregivers were wonderful companions to my mom. Thank you and God Bless!